What To Expect When You Arrive Covid-19 Safety Policies
- A closed waiting room: Patients are asked to wait in their vehicles prior to their appointments to encourage social distancing.
- A mask policy: Every person who enters our practice must do so with a mask, we do offer sterile procedural masks to those who want/need them.
- ncreased Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): In addition to the normal PPE, our doctors and hygienists wear KN95 masks, procedural masks, face shields, and fresh scrub jackets for every appointment. Front desk staff is equipped with procedural masks.
- Patient screening: Patients are screened for exposure or out of state travel when confirming appointments, and temperatures are taken (with a contactless thermometer) prior to entering the practice.
- Disinfecting common areas: Every operatory is cleaned between patients as is standard for medical offices; Additionally, Common Areas such as the front desk and bathrooms are cleaned on an hourly basis.